Wednesday 5 February 2014

|| Liebster Award 2014 ||


Liebster award time! This is so exciting for me, I've never been nominated before so this is my first time. I feel all gushy and just want to tell everyone (I'm obviously easy to please…) Anyway, I was nominated by the lovely Sophy at Lashes & Splashes whose blog is truly fabulous and, if you haven't already, you should check it out.

The Rules

1. You must link back to the person who nominated you.  
2. You must answer the 11 questions given by the nominee before you. 
3. You pick 11 nominees with under 200 (or there about) followers to answer your questions. 
4. You cannot nominate the person who nominated you.
5. You must tell the nominees that they have been nominated by you.


Sophy's Questions 


Best high end makeup purchase?
Oh golly this is tricky! I'm quite impressed with most of my make-up to be honest as I've spent so long trying to find the right one (see my make-up here) But it's got to be said that my MAC concealer has been a favourite for some time now - it's fabulous.

If you could only use one item of makeup for the rest of your life, what would it be?
I don't think I can pick one - is that bad?! However it is definitely between mascara (hide those pesky blonde lashes), my eyebrow pencil (my real-life lifesaver) or my concealer because I am prone to acne.

Have you stuck to your new year resolutions?
I actually have! I've actually done really well for me considering what I'm normally like. I give up on things very easily and have terrible commitment issues...

Favourite item of clothing that you own and why?
Oh my word I have no idea… I just have so many clothes and all for different moods etc. I can't pick!

What do you like to do in your spare time?
Sadly I don't have that much of 'spare time' because A Levels literally swamp my life. It's so sad. But when I do get some time to myself I do really enjoy reading, books and magazines. I also have a ukelele and guitar (which I really cannot play - as much as I like to tell myself..) that I like to have a little play on when I have time. I also really enjoy just being with my friends and family (cheeeeesy) and talking etc. And I'm going to honest with you all, I really love just lazing about watching the telly….

What is a beauty item you have bought and wished you hadn't?
I bought this Witch bb cream moisturiser thing ages ago, and thought it was the bees knees. I didn't realise it was about two shades to dark for me… Not a good look and seaming as that was the palest one I probably shouldn't have stayed with it so long. Oh well.

What is your next blogging goal (if you have one)?
Ooh I'm not too sure really, maybe do an interview with someone interesting? Or perhaps get to a stage with my blog that I can get paid for blogging? -Getting paid for a hobby just sounds marvellous.

What is your perfect nail polish shade?
Black. Always. Occasionally a sparkly one if I'm feeling a bit adventurous.

Are you a lipstick or lipgloss kinda girl?
Lipstick always. I've never been a fan of lipgloss to be honest, I don't like how it's sticky?

What are you looking forward to this year?
Getting my AS exams over with and the summer - lots of festivals lined up!

If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would buy?
Oh golly this is hard. There is so much I'd love to buy, but I would really love to get some Dr.Marten's Vegan Shoes, they're lovely.


My Nominations
(Went via Bloglovin' followers.)

My Questions

  1. What is your favourite thing about blogging?
  2. If you could only have one make-up item, what would it be?
  3. What is your favourite makeup brand?
  4. Where is your favourite store/place to buy clothes?
  5. Where is your most favourite place you have visited and why?
  6. Who is your fashion icon?
  7. What are you hobbies? (outside of blogging)
  8. Do you have a favourite perfume?
  9. Who is your ultimate dinner party guest? (dead or alive.)
  10. What is your biggest clothing regret - and why?
  11. What is the most expensive fashion item you've ever bought?








2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! Sorry I'm responding so late, I haven't had the chance to. This is also my first nomination too xx

    ReplyDelete

© British Theory 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis