Wednesday 23 October 2013

|| Mallzee || App Review ||



I was recently introduced to Mallzee after I received a lovely email off their Engagement Executive. Mallzee is a free, personal shopping app with a “social twist”.

Mallzee is different to most online shopping companies in that with over 2 million products from over 200 brands you can find as many of your favourites all in one place. What I find truly wonderful is that it can help you pick out outfits and products based on your previous searches and purchases. They select them and pull them together making your own personal ‘Mallzee’ – how lovely. It’s like a personal shopper without the fortune being spent. The app is constantly evolving and changing meaning that if your style changes or the current fashion changes, Mallzee will the there one step ahead.

Within the app itself they have a voting system, which can help you, gain a second opinion. The voting system allows you to always have someone on board to impart his or her “fashion wisdom.” There are also live chats and built in sharing so you can get those extra all-important opinions.

‘But what if I can’t buy it right now’ I hear you ask. Well, within your personal Mallzee you have your own little virtual wardrobe of all the things you’ve thought of getting. They stay there until you decide to buy it meaning that you don’t have to spend ages searching for that perfect item again.


 I personally have got my Mallzee App and I absolutely love it. I have to say, that writing about it doesn't really say how great it is. It's one of those things you really have to see, use and experience for yourself.
I really recommend getting this app, and this coming from me really does mean something as I'm not a techy person at all and don't really have many apps on my phone at all. I think for me one of the best things is that you obviously don't have to buy things, you can just browse, get ideas etc, and the built-in personal stylist helps inspire you a massive amount! I really can't stress how much I enjoy this app, so please try it for yourself!



If you do happen to download Mallzee, leave a comment or send me a message on your thoughts - I'd love to hear from you.

All images taken from the Mallzee website.












0 comments:

Post a Comment

© British Theory 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis